SSI WRECK DIVER SPECIALTY
Ships and airplanes and cars, oh my!
Why should you go for Wreck Diving specialty?
Sunken wrecks are always a fascinating windows to the past. Each wreck dive offers a chance for a new, exciting discovery, potentially unlocking a mystery or even allowing you to find something others have missed. SSI Wreck Diving specialty offers rewarding adventures while observing responsible wreck diving practices.
What will you learn?
There are many different types of wrecks, some of which are protected by laws that guard their historical and cultural significance. Your training starts by reviewing guidelines for researching and respecting wrecks. During four dives you’ll learn:
- Safety considerations for navigating and exploring wrecks.
- Surveying and mapping a wreck.
- Using penetration lines and reels to guide exploration.
- Techniques to avoid kicking up silt or disturbing the wreck and its inhabitants.
- Min. age of participants: 10 years
- OWD course certificate
Don't hesitate and start exploring amazing wrecks today!
Check our amazing video from Baron Gautsch wreck on one of our trips to Croatia below