SSI DIVER STRESS & RESCUE
The Diver Stress & Rescue course is one of our favorite courses! It is kind of a challenge, which also gives you a special kind of satisfaction at the end of the course. Super fun and useful course with serious content. The knowledge about the prevention and solution of underwater problems, which you have already mastered to some extent, will be improved this time and reduce your reaction time to solve the problems.
The goal of Diver Stress & Rescue is acquiring the necessary skills to solve any potential unexpected negative situations that can happen to us underwater.
What will you learn in the Diver Stress & Rescue course?
- recognizing stress in a fellow diver and how to help him/her
- rescuing a panicked and unresponsive diver
- introduction to the entire rescue process (from first call for help to providing first aid)
- min. age of participants: 12 years
- valid OWD and Adventure Diver course or AOWD (or equivalent license from another known diving organization)
- valid EFR license (made or renewed in the last two years)